What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

stoanee

Folding Team
!. The freakin oilpatch!!!!:censored: They are making megabucks and crying the blues at the same time! When you work for them it is...we need you!...we need you!......we need you!
there is lots of WORKWORKWORK....then....oops you are laid off. The need to pull their heads out of their asses and keep the work more consistent. They constantly bitch about the lack of experienced hands but who wants to work every day for 4 months in the middle of winter and scramble for work the rest of the year? (Can you tell I live in Alberta?:canadianwave::ph34r:)

2. The driving skills of everybody are going into the toilet!! I can see bonehead mistakes and just plain lazy drivers EVERY time I go out. :shok: Don't get me wrong, I am not perfect but at least I try. There is much less enforcement so people get away with it.

3.Graffiti! :angry2:I hate it! If you are good then go find someone who WANTS your artwork on their building. The town that I live in hires artists to paint murals on the back and sides of buildings in the downtown core. You can walk down a back alley and admire the scenes and talent of the artists.

pant...pant..pant...outta breath...gotta go..

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Al Gore.

April 15th and I have frost on my car and it's -1°C.

'nuff said.

LooseCannon

Ok My turn ..... I'm English been here around 7 years , my wife is French Canadian (speaks and writes fluently in English and French) .Shes a nurse and just got declined for a postion at a hospital becasue she cannot speak Punjabi,suni and some other language i do not recall right now. Errr correct me if i'm wrong but aren't English and French the only two official languages in this country?

Are we all going to have to learn a :censored: language that sounds alot like my cat throwing up a furball now ??

magictorch

!.

3.Graffiti! :angry2:I hate it! If you are good then go find someone who WANTS your artwork on their building. The town that I live in hires artists to paint murals on the back and sides of buildings in the downtown core. You can walk down a back alley and admire the scenes and talent of the artists.

pant...pant..pant...outta breath...gotta go..

I quite like the work of this artist
Banksy
---as a source of mischief though Im not so keen on tagging.

Last edited:

Mr. Cipher

I used to be in charge of graffiti removals in downtown Kingston. Most of the stuff were terrible tags done without skill, but city hall finally allowed one or two buildings to have murals. The only problem is that murals attract graffiti artists to nearby buildings, but damn if they don't look good. I'd rather look at a mural than brick myself (except on my own house that is).

t0m

heres mine. xbox live....i just got online for the first time since last summer, when i used my free 1 month trial to play gears of war coop with a friend. after my month ran out i didnt renew, because we could play on my lan....

now they are taking out system link/lan options from a lot of the games so you can only play them on live (which is a pay service, in case you arent familiar). playing on live in public matches is the stupidest thing i have ever seen/heard in my life. i had no idea how stupid people were. 2 nights ago i won a few games of halo in a row, only to find that people were giving me negative player reviews. i have a bunch of reviews saying i quit early out of games. you can go to my bungie.net stats and see that i have never quit a game early. in fact its one of my pet peeves that people do it. i find it hard to believe that there are people out there who cant even lose a match of halo without taking some kind of vindictive action against the person who won. its pathetic...

not to mention all the people who think the fact that they have a microphone and a captive audience gives them license to become a d-bag. if ms doesnt find a way to enforce people behavior better on live, their own customers are going to totally kill their subscription sales. if there wasnt so many good sounding coop games coming out for me to play with my friends, i wouldnt re-new my subscription at all. im not very big on 'behavior control' and censorship but seriously, something has to happen or no one but d-bags who act like they are mentally/emotionally handicapped will ever want to go on there.

maybe its just the halo community...i havnt really tried any of my other games (with online modes) yet. im kinda leery now, since i was pretty excited about finally playing halo online (being a fan of the series). its like a slap in the pecker really...lol *cries*

Cptn Vortex

I hate pants.

Well actually I cant stand people who talk on cell phones while driving. I always see them, constantly, and they always have a look of fear on their faces too. I think they are expecting to hit something.....

LooseCannon

I hate pants.

Well actually I cant stand people who talk on cell phones while driving. I always see them, constantly, and they always have a look of fear on their faces too. I think they are expecting to hit something.....

If i see someone on a cell in my rear view i deliberately stomp on the brakes quickly to make them see the error of their ways. I can't lip read but the person they are speaking to usually hears some :censored:.

Latest posts

Twitter