What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Soultribunal

Staff member
Le sigh, I think they are gonna have to operate on my toe....gotta find out on the 21st. Infection is out of my blood (so the major risk to my health is adverted) but not being able to do the physical things I am used to sucks.

-ST

Arinoth

Staff member
Bloody **** I can't do crunches worth a shit. Always end up straining my neck too much, despite trying not to.

I oddly have the same issue, though sometimes it's my back rather then my neck that tends to get strained or sore, so I have to break my crunches down a different way rather then how some people do a lot in one go.

G

Le sigh, I think they are gonna have to operate on my toe....gotta find out on the 21st. Infection is out of my blood (so the major risk to my health is adverted) but not being able to do the physical things I am used to sucks.

-ST
Blood Infections suck, I got one pretty bad years ago from a sliver ...... mind you it was6 inches long and went in and out of my hand, but yeah sucks cant believe how sick you can get so fast.

Mind you I have a friend that lost his leg over a blister that turned gangrene.

Hope you get well soon Dennis:thumb:

Perineum

Bloody **** I can't do crunches worth a shit. Always end up straining my neck too much, despite trying not to.

Then lie on your bed, hang your legs off the end like you are "planking", raise your legs straight up in the air until you feel the squeeze in your upper abs.

Rinse and repeat.

Dazmode

CP is unbelievable. We cannot get orders picked up for the second day from new office, because idiot delivery man keep going to some other address instead. This organization is so dysfunctional!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Blood Infections suck, I got one pretty bad years ago from a sliver ...... mind you it was6 inches long and went in and out of my hand, but yeah sucks cant believe how sick you can get so fast.

Mind you I have a friend that lost his leg over a blister that turned gangrene.

Hope you get well soon Dennis:thumb:

They sneak up on you so fast. I am doing everything to keep better. I've made remarkable changes in my entire life from little scares along the way. This one though, looks like it wins round 1. But, I'll get it in round 2 :)

Slivers can be Nasty. Wood is porous so can hold all sorts of stuff, and usually if the item causing the infection stays inside, it can fester badly.
Good thing they got yours taken care of.

-ST

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Gahh, I've been iPhoned against my will. Told them I didn't want one, and I would pick my own Android phone that was cheaper.

Latest posts

Twitter