What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Ok folks.... nobody has gone over the line, and I won't be deleting any posts, but let's please move on before it gets to that point...... ;)

Lpfan4ever

Woke at 6 today to the lovely sound of the cut puking under my bed. Twice. And then a third time under the kitchen table. I left a sealed package of beef, and pork, on the counter to defrost. I of course forgot to put them in the fridge before going to bed (I'm sick, mind isn't all there) The cat got into both of them, who knows what's making him puke. Little bastard constantly tries to eat our food as if he's never been fed before.

Pabz0r545

Woke at 6 today to the lovely sound of the cut puking under my bed. Twice. And then a third time under the kitchen table. I left a sealed package of beef, and pork, on the counter to defrost. I of course forgot to put them in the fridge before going to bed (I'm sick, mind isn't all there) The cat got into both of them, who knows what's making him puke. Little bastard constantly tries to eat our food as if he's never been fed before.

Bummer. You might want to be careful as raw pork can contain parasites. Might want to take your cat for deworming or something in the near future.

Arinoth

Staff member
I don't get to cram Saturday night, it's called only having sunday.

This is now my exam schedule
Thursday night - Electronic Circuit Design
Friday night - Ethics of Life and Death
Saturday night - Intro to Biomedical Engineering
Sunday nigh - Law

Latest posts