What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Bungwirez

Just finished paying off all the money I borrowed for drinking beer in University ... '91-'96 - worth every penny plus interest...

tethlah

Microsoft Cert Exams suck. I would start ranting but it wouldn't end, so I'll just leave it at that, Microsoft has the worse Cert Exams out of all tech certs you can get.

Shadowmeph

Wow I just found out that after 10+yrs of cable tv with Shaw I have to buy a cable box just so I can watch the same dam classic channels that I have always watched , I had thought that since my TV is only a yr old that I wouldn't need a box but apparently Shaw is going to be scrambling even the channels like space history bravo and all of them what the hell is with that.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Been a lot of time working on the basement. 22 hours on the weekend, 3 hours before work starting at 5 am, and another 3 hours tonight after taking the kids to see Santa. But I'm ready for the drywaller to start tomorrow. Now I can relax and heal up for a week.

sswilson

Staff member
Bah humbug!!!! Gotta get some exhaust work done, and it's not going to wait until after Christmas. :(

I know it's probably just the fact that we notice it more at this time of the year because budgets are tight, but it sure feels like there's always something that comes up mid december.

great_big_abyss

Bah humbug!!!! Gotta get some exhaust work done, and it's not going to wait until after Christmas. :(

I know it's probably just the fact that we notice it more at this time of the year because budgets are tight, but it sure feels like there's always something that comes up mid december.

I just dropped $1800 to replace the transmission in the wife's car a couple of weeks ago. I could see all those nice, shiny new Intel parts I wanted disappearing from my grasp.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I don't get to cram Saturday night, it's called only having sunday.

This is now my exam schedule
Thursday night - Electronic Circuit Design
Friday night - Ethics of Life and Death
Saturday night - Intro to Biomedical Engineering
Sunday nigh - Law

Woot! My field!

How was it? :thumb:

Latest posts