What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Bah humbug!!!! Gotta get some exhaust work done, and it's not going to wait until after Christmas. :(

I know it's probably just the fact that we notice it more at this time of the year because budgets are tight, but it sure feels like there's always something that comes up mid december.

Well, dodged that bullet (knock on wood). Just a broken hanger and a new gasket.

Happy to get away with under $120. Aside from an oil change there aren't too many repairs you can get done in a legit garage for close to $100 unless it's something you should have done yourself like replacing a burnt out bulb.

TedShackley

If Klingon's were so tough, why do they get killed so easy in Star Trek

But then when not just fly the ring into Mordor using that Eagle type animal

omgwtf

Microsoft Cert Exams suck. I would start ranting but it wouldn't end, so I'll just leave it at that, Microsoft has the worse Cert Exams out of all tech certs you can get.

Which one are you doing ?

My rant involves also exams. I have my Applied Math tomorrow, had Server '08 today which was BS. Teacher let everyone go on the internets.
Humanities on Thursday and English Exit Exam on Monday. :thumb:

Can't wait to get rid of this stupid complementary classes, and to have only networking courses.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
So...today is;

December 11th. Two weeks to Christmas.

This begets the most important question:

WHERE IS THE HWC CHRISTMAS BEAVER?

Srsly. Im sad. :sad:

Arinoth

Staff member
Woot! My field!

How was it? :thumb:

My most hated course of the semester, mainly because he was throwing WAAY too much crap for an intro course at us. Doesn't help us that his PhD thesis was in biomedical engineering...

TedShackley

Alright

For MILLIONS of years, CATS, big Cats tried to eat us Humans, and that's' no joke, they really did hunt us for dinner

Yet I love cats, little cats and big cats, I've lived with cats all my life.

I also think cats are beautiful, like a beautiful girl

So where did that come from???????????????

Cats that would hunt/kill/eat us...to cats that look beautiful, I guess years ago, but still....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYm_Mn7Hxag

dandelioneater

Alright

For MILLIONS of years, CATS, big Cats tried to eat us Humans, and that's' no joke, they really did hunt us for dinner

Yet I love cats, little cats and big cats, I've lived with cats all my life.

I also think cats are beautiful, like a beautiful girl

So where did that come from???????????????

Cats that would hunt/kill/eat us...to cats that look beautiful, I guess years ago, but still....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYm_Mn7Hxag

hehe. this reminds me of this:

Songify This - CAN'T HUG EVERY CAT (now on iTunes) -- a song about loving cats - YouTube

G

OMFG
bought a Defender security system for the B-I-L for xmass from Future shop, item was to be shipped to my address since there was none in store.

Item arrives yesterday: They at future shop decied to unpack then repack the kit into a different box since the original box exceed the size for shipping, here is the kicker. Without the actual box or user manual or quick start I have zero idea what is actually included in the kit ( yes have since gone to Defenders website) to find there is missing cables remote, userguide and manual, setup cd ect. So they opened the package and repacked it without a portion of the kit.
Now contacting Future Shop has been a PITA, from being told I have to return the item to the store ( 100km's away) to being asked "what is the problem it arrived " no mention of offering a return labal at their cost ( since the item has defiantly been tampered with). So at this point I have a tampered unit ( by FS shipping warehouse) missing items and will have to pay or drive to have this unit returned and zero help from FS customer assistance other than being told my money will be returned fro the unit, No shit it will be returned half of the items ordered are missing.

Gaaarggg!

Honestly after the attitude from the CS I can not believe the downright unwillingness to make a customer happy when they even admit fault has me reaching for a rum.
So now I have had to order another system ( no biggie this is SOP for cross-shipping) that wont make it here on time for X-mass........ why did I order this on the dec 4th then. They wouldn't even either ship the item internally to a store location for pickup, would not kick the shipping up above STD ground shipping.
:0
The battle with CS will continue tomorrow, I highly doubt they want me to drive 100 kms to a actual store location to return this item since I tend to be quite vocal and will be if I have to go to complete this.
Height of x-mass shopping have a loud vocal dis-satisfied customer in a actual store with other customers isnt really a good idea.

NCIX I miss your level headed CS, yes I said it and many of you know I have been unhappy with them before but compared to this at FS your a godsend.

Sigh time for a rum and a smoke.

Lpfan4ever

Bloody **** I can't do crunches worth a shit. Always end up straining my neck too much, despite trying not to.