What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Pabz0r545

I have a major astigmatism that makes my right eye dramatically worse than my left. In fact, they are quite certain my left eye had no issues until the right took a dump and dragged it down with it. THis happened when I was 6 and considering I am 44 you do the math. Been wearing strong glasses my whole life, just got tested and once again I need slightly stronger glasses. Day's gonna come when they won't be able to correct my eyes, already giving up on close up as my eye's change back and forth far too much to nail that down.

Joys of aging.....

By that time they should have robot eyes for you. THat's what I'm bankin on I am in the same boat as you but younger, but surely every single time I have an eye exam in my life they get progressively worse. And staring at this damn screen all day ain't helpin either!

Lpfan4ever

Did my first shipment using Canada Post's EST. Dropped the package in the mailbox as instructed. It's now been 3 days that it's been in Canada Post's hands and the order hasn't updated at all further than the fact that they received the order.

Arinoth

Staff member
I've had one time with Canada Post, when living in Saint John, where I dropped off a package and paid for express shipping. The tracker never updated and I was assured that it would reach the destination by the guaranteed date. Guaranteed date comes around, tracker still hasn't updated and the recipient (my parents) never received the package. I called up Canada Post and it seems they never picked up the package from the Kiosk Store itself.

Filed for a refund, but that took about 3 months of reminding and hounding them to get it.

supaflyx3

Really? When i needed to get a refund on shipping from Canada Post they shipped me off a cheque within a week.... written out to the wrong name so I couldn't cash it. :angry2:

clone63

Really? When i needed to get a refund on shipping from Canada Post they shipped me off a cheque within a week.... written out to the wrong name so I couldn't cash it. :angry2:
I once sent an item with Cash on Delivery (as a seller) so when the cheque came to me it was made out in the name of the buyer, not me! Luckily they know me, so they didn't mind cashing it, and said I was lucky I didn't go to the bank :haha: SWISH..

Anytime I've had to do COD they never seem to have a clue what they are doing, always adds a few minutes in line...

EDIT: AND on the second time, my name was spelled wrong! A bit funny too, since it involved the word "nad".

supaflyx3

I had to go to 6-7 different banks before I could actually get the cheque cashed. Even moneymart wouldnt cash it.

jibz

Trying to come up with a streaming solution and it's frustrating as an enthusiast running a 1440p monitor that all streaming solutions are pretty much made for 720p 30fps consoles.

No Dual link DVI capture cards on the market? Even if they scale to half res (720p) but still allow you to play at 1440p I'd buy it!