What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Soullessone21

Prayers go out to those whom just lost loved ones in Conneticut...
Damn..

-ST

That's absolutely terrible what happened there, come on who goes into a ******* elementary school and shoots a bunch of kids. I can at least understand that kid being picked on lashes out and gets in a fight or worse at high school or College doesn't make it right but you can see being pushed to a breaking point but little kids, people like that guy make it hard to keep faith in humanity. Those children,peoples babies have done nothing to harm anyone they have not even begun life, they have yet to experience any of life's major joys.

To make things worse think of all the poor families who are rushing there to find there world taken from them. Think of the children who will grow up with this horror imprinted into them. It is anything but fair for them and their families.

:sad:Not a good day not at all

jibz

Doesn't help when the media goes nuts trying to get every dime out of the story.

The last place on earth I want to live is a place where lethal weapons are toys and getting sick costs you your life's savings. There is no reason to own a lethal force weapon as a civilian, even in self defense 'lethal" is miles away from "reasonable".

Soullessone21

Doesn't help when the media goes nuts trying to get every dime out of the story.

The last place on earth I want to live is a place where lethal weapons are toys and getting sick costs you your life's savings. There is no reason to own a lethal force weapon as a civilian, even in self defense 'lethal" is miles away from "reasonable".

I understand a hunting rifle or hand gun, but Assault weapons make no sense in family homes, I am not against hunting or going to a range to shoot a hand gun but a assault rifle is messed right up. America is still a place that is far better then many other places and its not as simple as saying."This country is better and nothing will ever go wrong in Canada or anywhere else" as humans are humans there is messed up people on every corner of this planet.

jibz

There were atleast 7 murders by hand guns smuggled over the border in the city I live in this year. I would greatly prefer US banned hand guns and assault rifles and anything automatic. Even with hunting I would prefer that the rifle was not kept at home and you only had access to it for hunting trips during hunting season.

Soullessone21

There were atleast 7 murders by hand guns smuggled over the border in the city I live in this year. I would greatly prefer US banned hand guns and assault rifles and anything automatic. Even with hunting I would prefer that the rifle was not kept at home and you only had access to it for hunting trips during hunting season.

Now lets look at human history for 10 seconds or even common sense, What happens when you ban something?

People want it more then ever, Prohibition is the reason we have so many different beers and high end booze cuz when you cant get something legally you will always find a way illegally. Sure tell the US stop making and selling guns, Then the people turn around and buy them else where illegally.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Prayers go out to those whom just lost loved ones in Conneticut...
Damn..

-ST

20 children and 8 adults. Possibly more dead as they are looking for the girlfriend who is missing in New Jersey.

Can't possibly imagine the horror experienced by the kids today, and the grief by the whole town now.

supaflyx3

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Instead of banning all weapons other than strictly hunting rifles and shotguns, every citizen should be put through a sanity and mental exam, before being allowed to purchase weapons instead of just a simple background check.

clone63

Assault weapons make no sense to me either. A ban wouldn't really be a 'solution' per say, but maybe a stifling at best. Look at Switzerland. The American pop culture/ machine seems to glorify "rough lives" and crime, which the government indirectly harbours with more cuts to education. Wont be visiting anytime soon to say the least.

supaflyx3

A ban on assault rifles isn't going to do anything, the people that would commit these crime won't surrender their guns without a fight.

Latest posts