What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Ya, know..... I love the fit of my Razer Death Adder, but absolutely detest the fact that it forces the synapse software onto my PC through windows 10 Driver updates that I can't disable. Probably won't be a Razer Mouse that replaces it for that reason alone.

Lpfan4ever

Bike chain snapped maybe a minute out of work. Half hour walk home in stuuupid wind with a ****** up shin was not in my plans tonight.

omgwtf

Failed yet another cert, needed 10% more to pass. God I hate these useless questions. Do I really need to know about ARPANET, DoD and all the other useless crap?

Herne

Failed yet another cert, needed 10% more to pass. God I hate these useless questions. Do I really need to know about ARPANET, DoD and all the other useless crap?

Granted it was in the previous decade, but there was one building at a former job that was still all Token Ring. Bit of a trick finding a PCMCIA NIC for that.

jalmir

I don't use windows outlook or any windows email or outlook I use my desktop shortcuts to open apps

same here, I don't use Windows email or Outlook and I never use Windows search, so I always turn off the search and indexing services. I also always make folders with description in the title, a work habit I was taught years ago by one of my first manager, I never had to look for anything he touched and thought it was brilliant so I "stole" the idea and have brought it home! :haha:

jalmir

had to unfriend one of my uncle on Facebook, even though I never click on the links he shares (95% are weird conspiracy theories) his post kept "invading" my news feed and somehow, today, it got on my nerves, more than usual!

Latest posts