What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

the funny thing is I got sleeping pills ( 5) I took one on the thurdays night 8pm it didn't work I fell also at 3am woke up at 6 am and from Friday to Monday I think I might have gotten a total of 6 hrs sleep which wasn't top bad but now the process is repeating . I don't drink and the only drug I was doing ( accept for the sleeping pills) was caffeine in the morning . but now I stopped using caffeine and still am messed up .

KaptCrunch

dam Logitech G19 its the second time correcting the cord for the screen constant rebooting loop

next time will change out wiring complete to real good stuff

sswilson

Staff member
Samsung blames Galaxy Note 7 smartphone fires on battery design, manufacturing - Technology & Science - CBC News

I'm praying there's more to the press release than that... imagine.... the fires were caused by the design and the manufacturing process..... glad to hear they've ruled out leprechauns..... :)

Official Galaxy Note 7 investigation blames small battery cases, poor welding | Ars Technica

Much better..... :)

So two completely different faults on the initial and replacement batteries caused shorts?

Keltron 3030

the funny thing is I got sleeping pills ( 5) I took one on the thurdays night 8pm it didn't work I fell also at 3am woke up at 6 am and from Friday to Monday I think I might have gotten a total of 6 hrs sleep which wasn't top bad but now the process is repeating . I don't drink and the only drug I was doing ( accept for the sleeping pills) was caffeine in the morning . but now I stopped using caffeine and still am messed up .

Sounds like you needs to talk to Dr. Greenthumb and get a good indica in ya

WolfBane

shipping prices!!! I mean WTF the post is so desperate because of letters being down due to email that they are gonna rape me on shipping ??????

I call BS on the fees

sswilson

Staff member
Ice storm...power's out.... and I can hear the heavily ice laden tree branches scraping against my newly purchased roof tiles.... :(

Latest posts