What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

enaberif

Ridiculous... Gas prices are hitting 150.9/l and it's still winter. I'm sorry but Vancouverites always get the shaft when it comes to paying for gas. Canadians are way too soft, and will always bend over and do nothing about it unfortunately. Maybe if we refined most of our dirty oil it wouldn't be so bad. Instead, we send it to the US to get refined... Genius...

Watch prices hit the mid 160's come summer.

But you guys never think about all the perks it adds and things it does. For example part of gas prices goes towards the transit infrastructure down there.

If we had that sort of money here in Calgary perhaps our transit just would not suck, but nobody wants to pay taxes to improve infrastructure so things continue to suck.

Shadowmeph

grr this old building I live in needs better wiring dam fire alarm has went off at least 20 times since Jan and 3 of those times in the last 18 hrs first at 1900 them at 2200 then while sleeping 0235 grrr of course the one this morning at 235 was one of the very rare times I actually was sleeping solid alarm goes off I jolted out of bed which then caused a migraine

4DoorGTZ

Ridiculous... Gas prices are hitting 150.9/l and it's still winter. I'm sorry but Vancouverites always get the shaft when it comes to paying for gas. Canadians are way too soft, and will always bend over and do nothing about it unfortunately. Maybe if we refined most of our dirty oil it wouldn't be so bad. Instead, we send it to the US to get refined... Genius...

Watch prices hit the mid 160's come summer.

I hear Venezuela is nice this time of the year.

Lysrin

Whew that price hurts, especially with any long distance commutes! We are still hovering under 1.20 here in Halifax so long way off your pain.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team

sswilson

Staff member
Why when 1 of 4 fans decides to die on me does it have to be the only one that I have to take half the case apart to get at???? :angry2: :censored: :angry2:

sswilson

Staff member
Why when 1 of 4 fans decides to die on me does it have to be the only one that I have to take half the case apart to get at???? :angry2: :censored: :angry2:

Of course... now that I've spent an hour getting the bloody thing out of the case it's decided that it wants to start working again............... :whistle:

Must have been a pinched wire or something along those lines.

(It's been moved to the rear exhaust position so it's easier to get at if it decides to start acting up again).

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Of course... now that I've spent an hour getting the bloody thing out of the case it's decided that it wants to start working again............... :whistle:

Must have been a pinched wire or something along those lines.

(It's been moved to the rear exhaust position so it's easier to get at if it decides to start acting up again).

Retirement really IS stressful, eh? :haha: