What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

lowfat

Staff member
Bought some replacement headlight connectors from Princess Auto, I guess black wires means positive to them :doh:. Thankfully I was able to figure out the issue before the sun went down. I need my vehicle for work tomorrow.

CTA

stupidek.png

I didn't realize there is shipment option.. dunno how I missed this.. PLUS have to pay 45 cdn for custom duty fee... Probably should not buy anything outside NA again.

and DHL sucks.. spam and can't reply text back.

gingerbee

omg. I really hope Navi is coming soon cause I put off buying an RTX 2070 in the hopes Navi will do what they say, keep up with a GTX 1080 for around 250$us which I would strongly consider it then since I play at 1080p. oh me with my first world problems

sswilson

Staff member
Hrmmmm..... somehow the first week's pay from my work-a-two-week-temp-job-for-mad-money seems to line up exactly with how much I need to put out for a new washer to replace our 20 yr old maytag that appears to have blown the drum bearing (sounds like a jet engine starting up when it goes into spin).... :-\

Lysrin

Hrmmmm..... somehow the first week's pay from my work-a-two-week-temp-job-for-mad-money seems to line up exactly with how much I need to put out for a new washer to replace our 20 yr old maytag that appears to have blown the drum bearing (sounds like a jet engine starting up when it goes into spin).... :-\

Mad money to sad money... bummer. Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

sswilson

Staff member
Mad money to sad money... bummer. Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

On the positive side.... I suppose it's nice to have had the cash on hand from outside of our normal budget.......

On another note... that's quite the storm you folks had out on the wet coast. Hope everybody is safe, and please be careful with your candles if you're out of power for an extended period of time.

Latest posts