What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

KaptCrunch

CTA when goes black screen grab a flashlight and shine on screento see if your back lighting has failed on monitor

rjbarker

no heat killer in nickel water block for rtx2080 ti only alpha cool with lots of plexi

.....and no Heatkiller Nickel Top for CPU either..or EK Velocity with Nickel top.....just at Daz's .....personally I dont like those plexi tops at all :whistle:
.....Which 2080Ti you getting or have Capn Krunch....Evga ? A fellow forum member buddy on ROG......swears by his Zotac.....on sale at the Egg $1669 I think.....decent OC's on an EK Full Cover Block...

KaptCrunch

.....and no Heatkiller Nickel Top for CPU either..or EK Velocity with Nickel top.....just at Daz's .....personally I dont like those plexi tops at all :whistle:
.....Which 2080Ti you getting or have Capn Krunch....Evga ? A fellow forum member buddy on ROG......swears by his Zotac.....on sale at the Egg $1669 I think.....decent OC's on an EK Full Cover Block...

already got evga

Eddie can go fly a kite i'll wait for water cool to come through, lost milling machine use

sswilson

Staff member
Somebody saw my Kijiji ad and is willing to pay shipping to Philadelphia.... they'll probably even offer me a premium over what I'm asking for my trouble.....

They must really hate the local craigslist community if they're shopping internationally for laptops :dots:

Last edited:

enaberif

Somebody saw my Kijiji ad and is willing to pay shipping to Philadelphia.... they'll probably even offer me a premium over what I'm asking for my trouble.....

They must really hate the local craigslist community if they're shopping internationally for laptops :dots:

I once had a guy from 10 hours away call me and say that he would pay half of my asking price if I would hold it for 2 weeks. I agreed and gave him my info. He paid me full price and 2 weeks later showed up and took the stuff.

sswilson

Staff member
I once had a guy from 10 hours away call me and say that he would pay half of my asking price if I would hold it for 2 weeks. I agreed and gave him my info. He paid me full price and 2 weeks later showed up and took the stuff.

This "gentleman" contacted me on thursday with a one-day-old kijiji account and some really poorly written english.... "he" then contacted me the next day using the same name, but a different account picture still listed as only a day old (came as a new message stream so it was being seen as a different account by kijiji) with the exact same bad english text (verbatim).

I've shipped stuff within Canada if the buyer was willing to EMT me the money up front, but there's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks I'm shipping internationally unless it's through some kind of platform that ensures I get my money.

FreeKnight

Just installed Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 since I haven't tried the SE version and didn't finish Fallout 4 when I bought it. It's the first time I've installed either since the 'Creation Club' was launched.

What a load of overpriced garbage on both. $5-10 for a weapon and suit of armor? $3-5 for decals/reskins!?! No wonder Bethesda got so much bllowback. Sheesh.

Latest posts