What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

I love FPS but I don't play any online for this reason I can't speak to that new game but most ones I have played I liked but I only really like story line mode. hate online battle royal games
FPS and story line single player yes those are my favs it is mostly story line I like the most .

my rant is about my jolting back pain I sometimes get on the right side of my spine just where the ribs attach rib cage when I do my ,what I call seasonal sleep less I toss and turn and twist in bed, which sometimes gives me a again my only way to describe it a tearing then a jolting quick pain from the right side of my spine straight through to the front of my body it knocks the wind out of me and takes weeks to heal and to this day of years 10+ years of this happening off and on I haven't figured out how to lesson the pain fully I just have to remember to when I am standing up sitting down or turning to tense up my stomach muscles to lesson the jolt which really sucks since I have to do a fair amount of paroling at my Job

gingerbee

wow shadow this sounds like something that happened to me a few weeks ago I popped a rib out of place was super painful my doctor told me to go see a chiropractor and they had it back in place in one session but was told to come back as needed. might be something you want to check out

sswilson

Staff member
Yet another creepy robot "dog" video....

mGz

It's hilarious that baby boomers get so enraged by the term 'Ok, boomer'. Who would've thought using those two words in conjunction with one another could rustle someone's jimmies so hard?

But yeah, millennials are the "easily triggered" ones :unsure:

gingerbee

Disney+ seems not ready to handle the load cause I have watched the first episode of the Mandalorian but a lot of things won't load.

PS the Mandalorian is wicked feels like old star wars hoping it just gets better but no binge-watching there rolling it out and that is no surprise

Shadowmeph

wow shadow this sounds like something that happened to me a few weeks ago I popped a rib out of place was super painful my doctor told me to go see a chiropractor and they had it back in place in one session but was told to come back as needed. might be something you want to check out
when this used to happen the would do the old Turn on side hanging over the edge of table push my should toward the back of the table and with one knee up above the lower leg push that down over the edge of the table hurt like hell but didn't really seem to do anything ( of course he did both side like this

gingerbee

maybe someone can tell me what this means I just got the board back from Asus I think its a brand new board but the letter sent with it says
the title is action Swap directly and no repair due to RMA service policy. Kinda hoping this means new board it's in a plain white box with a new serial number. its been a really long time since I had to RMA anything and one rma'ed with Asus recently

edit Yup its a brand new board now the? is what do I do with it upgrade my HTPC or sell who knows lol thanks anywho

Last edited:

gingerbee

when this used to happen the would do the old Turn on side hanging over the edge of table push my should toward the back of the table and with one knee up above the lower leg push that down over the edge of the table hurt like hell but didn't really seem to do anything ( of course he did both side like this
Ya, she had put my arm across my chest from left to right and she made a fist and put it under where the rib was on my back and she jumped on me with all her weight ( she's pretty small girl ) but when she did it I felt a pop and the rib was back where it was meant to be she felt it too not the best feeling but you know when the pain that takes away even more pain feels good, cause right after it all starts to feel better it was like that

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I remember...some 19 years ago or so, I went into the chiropractor and he said, in shock, how are you walking and working? you've got 5 ribs out! I'm loose jointed (not double jointed) and my back / ribs / hips / shoulder pop and ping all day long as I move around. we think that's why I didn't break or fracture any bones when I crashed on my mountain bike going some 80kph, bombing down a hill. I was absolutely wrecked, but only surface / deep tissue damage.

Latest posts