What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

KaptCrunch

Hate people messing with your lunch in work fridge, taken lettice and cheese out of sub. I guess a vegan stuck

FreeKnight

Man I wish we'd get a new architecture with DDR5 soon. Costs will probably be way too high at the start, but I'm really hoping to hold off upgrading until I can get a couple new features in a board (wifi 6, DDR5, etc).

Izerous

Folding Team
Vegan wouldn't touch the cheese. Unless of course it is one of their many cheat days.

Shadowmeph

not really a rant just a I feel silly because I spent the last few days trying to get my Bluetooth keyboard to work on one of my older PCs using a USB toggle. after a few days I gave up then today I was looking around for something and found the actual Bluetooth USB toggle . the one I was thinking was the toggle was actually for an old wireless keyboard ... hehe

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
not really a rant just a I feel silly because I spent the last few days trying to get my Bluetooth keyboard to work on one of my older PCs using a USB toggle. after a few days I gave up then today I was looking around for something and found the actual Bluetooth USB toggle . the one I was thinking was the toggle was actually for an old wireless keyboard ... hehe
toggle? LoL...u mean dongle. you toggle a switch, not an adapter, hee hee. thanks for the smile Shadow! :D

sswilson

Staff member
etc... as opposed to a rant....

When exactly did amazon.ca start offering "monthly payments"? So far, the only product I've seen it on is a firestick so maybe it's only on their own products?

edit: Yeah... it shows up on the fire cube as well.... must be something they do on their own branded products. (or maybe it's only on their spyware products...... ;) ).