What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

JD

Staff member
Amazon did recently file to trademark "Amazon Wallet" in Canada, so I suspect a product launch is coming. There's also job postings in Vancouver for Software Devs with it mentioned too. Perhaps easy financing will be part of it, similar to how Canadian Tire offers that when your purchase is over $200.

Shadowmeph

grr stupid slow crock pot cooker I decided to make my own yogurt no I actually don't like ti to much but it apparently is good for you and I am a lazy eater so instead of buying tubes I used to just buy one small tub or yogurt and when it was almost done I would use the last bit mix it into whole milk then use a slow cooker to make a few litres and 12/ at the cost of 1 liter I can make 4 litres so yesterday I was doing this had the crop pot on low went to work came back and it was still just warm so I left it over night got up this morning and my would be yogurt turned into curdled boiling milk which smells really bad ..really I had that slow cooker on yesterday for at least 6 hours and the milk yogurt mixture was barely warm .

lowfat

Staff member
Very irritated as Asus. Wtf is the point of saving a bios profile, if it becomes unusable after you upgrade the bios? At least warn the user or something.

Now I'll have to spend days of memtest trying to figure out what I had for dram timings and voltage. :mad:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Very irritated as Asus. Wtf is the point of saving a bios profile, if it becomes unusable after you upgrade the bios? At least warn the user or something.

Now I'll have to spend days of memtest trying to figure out what I had for dram timings and voltage. :mad:

Its been like this forever with asus. I literally refuse to update my bios because of this.

sswilson

Staff member
CTV Sci-Fi (formerly space) has decided to run a Rocky themed weekend? WTH does that have to do with Science / Speculative Fiction?????????

mGz

CTV Sci-Fi (formerly space) has decided to run a Rocky themed weekend? WTH does that have to do with Science / Speculative Fiction?????????

That's funny.

Remember when discovery channel had content that was worth watching? Pepperidge farm remembers. Now it's nothing but conspiracy/reality TV shows like ghost hunters smdh...

Shadowmeph

grr have a misfire on my 4.0 liter older ranger 4x4 I am not looking forward to doing the spark plugs especially the passenger side one plug to me 30 minutes to do . I am thinking time to sell and look for another vehicle that has a manual transmition

Latest posts