What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
WHAT THE DEUCE? I just got my replacement MX518. box is fine, no signs of tampering...pull mouse out, same screwy scroll wheel issue. I checked the S/N of the mouse to it's package label and it doesn't match!

I've never heard of a fake Logitech mouse issue before...but shot off an email to my Logi rep to get their take. >.<

sswilson

Staff member
My MiL had a trickle charger installed onto her vehicle specifically because it wasn't being used much. I'm still convinced that it was her electronic corrosion control that was draining her battery....

Shadowmeph

My MiL had a trickle charger installed onto her vehicle specifically because it wasn't being used much. I'm still convinced that it was her electronic corrosion control that was draining her battery....
Trickle charger? I seemed to remember hearing about them but because my head is in a FOG that doesn't seemed to want to clear I cannot think of how it works

sswilson

Staff member

Shadowmeph

G

Not sure if this is a rant or should be in the happy thread, wife by accident tripled the content on her gummies. They are already doubled for the desired effect.
Ate 3 now sooooooooo fuck high.

And I have company coming for the afternoon, should be interesting day.

KaptCrunch

Can use a solar cell, check current draw @ battery to see what need for cell output or toss the anti-rust unit an spary oil every fall for corrosion and use the anti-static strips that drag on ground.
ever noticed cars of same year that use alloy rims have less rust then steel rims . Anode works well no battery needed

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Can use a solar cell, check current draw @ battery to see what need for cell output or toss the anti-rust unit an spary oil every fall for corrosion and use the anti-static strips that drag on ground.
ever noticed cars of same year that use alloy rims have less rust then steel rims . Anode works well no battery needed

They checked the system out several times and claimed that it was fine in spite of the fact that the current draw was at the top end of what was allowed (and I always assumed they were rounding down on that.... ).

My theory was that over time the connections for electronic rust control would start to degrade and that over time it would take more current to overcome the resistance that caused.

Izerous

Folding Team
Those electronic rust control modules do have a constant power drain on top of normal system drain

Latest posts