What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, I don't know why I wasn't finding what I wanted yesterday.... 90 button head machine screws, 100 M4 nuts, 200 M4 washers = $25.

lowfat

Staff member
Had to go back to Cherry MX blues on my keyboard. The NovelKey Sherbets felt and sounded great. But the chattering / double-clicking was a huge issue. :(

Izerous

Folding Team
Basement unit of the duplex was vacant for a while... not even a month in and i'm getting calls from the neighbors with undesirable activities and behaviors from new tenant

Last edited:

gingerbee

omg so found out this morning that my building is on 3 phase power and 1 phase stopped working this morning thank god on the power company getting it back up fast.

Izerous sorry I know what it's like to have crappie tenants I had quite a few when I was a landlord finding good ones is hard and once you do you hope they never leave

Izerous

Folding Team
Last night after serving notice of violation of lease I realized the drew on the door frame with a sharpie signing it with their name and draw all over a section of the fence. That was on top of what I was already notifying them about.

And there.is no way to blame the artwork on a kid since it involves signatures and cursive. Kid isn't old enough for that

Shadowmeph

Ug so last night at work I reset the computer in my truck I have a possible evap leak because the dash is showing gas cap which it isnt replaced it a few times to be ure so the scan tool stats. it always shows up so I reset the code . then on my way home my trucks idle flutuates between 1000-2500 rpm so now I have to figure out what the hell that is maybe the MAF or IAC sensors ...man I really dont like all the stupid sensors on vehicals news then 1984 then once you figure out the sensor you spend 45 minutes to get at some of them that only take 2 minutes to replace but if you g oto a Mech they will charge you 70+ CAD to scan and then 150CAD Hr shop rate then they over charge for the part so for me to spend 1 hr of my time and maybe between 30-100CAD the shop would probably charge me 200-300CAD . so I hope that I can get to and from word tonight so I can spend time tomorrow and hopefully figure out and fix the issue. this is the one of the many things that stops me from buying a different vehicle its the Devil I know

gingerbee

Last night after serving notice of violation of lease I realized the drew on the door frame with a sharpie signing it with their name and draw all over a section of the fence. That was on top of what I was already notifying them about.

And there.is no way to blame the artwork on a kid since it involves signatures and cursive. Kid isn't old enough for that
OMG that's great you got a real winner there had to leave there mark like there were in prison or something WTF ( seen it in a movie lol )
why move into a place only to write on the walls so sorry, your going to have a nightmare on your hands even if you can get rid of Him/her/them

Latest posts