What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

KaptCrunch

nope. Kb hasn't moved in 3 years. Letters E and T no longer respond.
once you get new KB open old one , with a HB pencil,
re- trace the etched tracks on film around your T and E keys .
bet works for i'd done that a few times for spilling stuff on KB
eats the tracks. while doing this operation i kept contact film dry and separated from rest of KB, washed everything else in sink with hot water an dishsoap using a brush to remove the goooey syrup of old pop ;)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I played with 60/65% keyboards but found I needed the function keys for games I play. I highly recommend a TKL or 85% keyboard. I'm currently using a Keychron K2 and would recommend it to anyone looking for mechanical switches in a minimal footprint. https://www.keychron.com/collection...ss-mechanical-keyboard?variant=31063869784153

It's also a Bluetooth KB with onboard battery, although I've always used mine in a wired configuration.
Thanks, one more to check. Feedback is that it's quite thick, and it requires a palm rest?

lowfat

Staff member
Updated software on my Octoprint Raspberry Pi. Now it won't boot. :(

But thankfully I had an image of the SSD from a month ago...... But NOPE it won't boot after being restored either. So it must have have done something to the mSD card used to boot. :mad:

Shadowmeph

Updated software on my Octoprint Raspberry Pi. Now it won't boot. :(

But thankfully I had an image of the SSD from a month ago...... But NOPE it won't boot after being restored either. So it must have have done something to the mSD card used to boot. :mad:
that really sucks.

been having a few days where my head is a fog low energy very blahs kind of Depressed I used to get this way allot in my teens I would just get out and do something . Last year I would just go for a 10k run but I stopped because the price of the Migraine pills I had to take after my runs was allot of funds that I could afford , now I guess I am in that lower tax bracket so they are allot cheaper but because of this heat and also I have to work tonight I cant do this ... this is going to be a long hot week

sswilson

Staff member
And they're already through customs and in CPs hands out in Richmond. Obviously must have come by some form of air post.

I was internally grumbling about how much shipping was on 100 machine screws + nuts & washers (somewhere around $6.50) but once it arrived in the mailbox I realised how heavy the order actually was..... :)

sswilson

Staff member
Holy crap!!!! Is Staples' customer service muzak ever annoying!!!!!!

It sounds like somebody chose the absolute worst pre-mixed "rhythm" on a $30 casio keyboard and then let a 9 month old beat on the same key in what's kinda in time with the rhythm.

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team