What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
LOL... 140$ dollars worth of studded winter bike tires are currently sitting on on my step. Apparently Amazon did not request signature...
if it came via one of the couriers, all signatures are suspended for residential homes...only business deliveries still require a signature.

on the aside, just read that Amazon spent $15 Billion in shipping charges last year in the US...

Shadowmeph

why in the hell am Ihaving issues transfering files from my cell phone to my pc via USB cable I have no issues with my tablents of anything else just my cell phone Ican see all the files but when Idrag drop there are issues . at first I reboots my laptop thinking there was some explorer issuse but then whe n Iclicked on this pc explorer took forevery to load up so I attached cable to my tablet it loads right up cna easly transfer filesd back and forth I attach my cell explorer takes its time to load the files on cell phone finally loads up I can see the files try to drag drop issues Ieven updated the driver picked my phone mtp usb choice a few times still issues . Now I dont even see my android phone in the this pc list but it is in the device manager . or I error the A device attached is not functioning , but it is functioning grrr

Izerous

Folding Team
why in the hell am Ihaving issues transfering files from my cell phone to my pc via USB cable I have no issues with my tablents of anything else just my cell phone Ican see all the files but when Idrag drop there are issues . at first I reboots my laptop thinking there was some explorer issuse but then whe n Iclicked on this pc explorer took forevery to load up so I attached cable to my tablet it loads right up cna easly transfer filesd back and forth I attach my cell explorer takes its time to load the files on cell phone finally loads up I can see the files try to drag drop issues Ieven updated the driver picked my phone mtp usb choice a few times still issues . Now I dont even see my android phone in the this pc list but it is in the device manager . or I error the A device attached is not functioning , but it is functioning grrr
I have that issue sometimes when a cable is getting worn out, bumping it just the wrong way casuing a conenct/disconnect etc.

KaptCrunch

I have that issue sometimes when a cable is getting worn out, bumping it just the wrong way casuing a conenct/disconnect etc.
most likely the phone socket is dirty with lint or other gunk, remove battery and blast socket with contact cleaner then air to dry it put back battery back in an try connection again

lcdguy

Folding Team
not sure if this is a right place or not, but if anyone orders ANYTHING shipped by canada post that requires Age Verification, they will not attempt a delivery and will only leave a notice card due to covid, which is dumb, since that would be forcing recievers to go wait in crowded post offices where there is a higher chance of not being able to social distancing than 2 people at a front door. (which they couldn't provide an answer to how it's better, not that i expected anything stellar from them.)

sswilson

Staff member
I was surprised to see that Balder's Gate 3 had hit the street without my noticing, but then I looked into it and found it was an "early access" game @ full AAA on release pricing.

Seriously? You want me to pay $80 to be a beta tester for you?

Last edited:

Latest posts