What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

gingerbee

If it's a newer washer, or maybe specific to LG, the way it shuts off the water so quickly usually results in a lot of pipe banging/water hammer. Could be the cause as to why your hoses failed. Putting some water hammer arrestors on usually helps, or turning the valve off slightly so it's not wide open.

People did try to sue LG over this as they claimed it damaged their pipes, but not sure it went anywhere.
it's funny that you say that because we installed water hammer arrestors the month after we installed the washing machine lines so don't think its that

crazyea

I'm not one to use VPN's, but damn man, tried it today and my accounts all get locked for suspicious activity. Geez.

Lysrin

Nothing like that enabled in the sound control panel. And even in the game I've set it to 'Enhanced Stereo'. Which did pretty much nothing.
Do you have an option to set sound for headphones in the game? I have done that sometimes and it has helped.

Shadowmeph

my laptop kept shutting down and locking so I kept doing hard reset this went off and on for a while then I notice that the battery level was almost zero I follow the cord through the mess of other cords and it appeared to be plugged in so I was think dammit the brick or toast then I realize that actually the power brick using the 2 prong type I discover that the brick actually isn't plugged in so I plug that in now I have no sound coming to the external speakers that are plugged into my TV so after another long while I figure it all out my rant is that I really need to straighten out all of my wiring one day and I know this but my procrastination Demons keeps saying its working now worry about it later hehe

crazyea

Anyone know how to get rid of this? Just started happening a few days ago. Driving me bonkers!!! Chrome, Windows 10.

Attachments

• stupid chromes.png
    stupid chromes.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 11

Lysrin

Anyone know how to get rid of this? Just started happening a few days ago. Driving me bonkers!!! Chrome, Windows 10.
You mean the drop down of suggestions? Turn off the option to have Google remember web and app activity? I think it is in your Google account settings (https://support.google.com/websearch/thread/24082374?hl=en).

Other than that, less fancy things: different browser, different search engine (DuckDuckGo for example), private or incognito browsing, etc.

Why don't you want Google to "help" you? 😉 Just kidding. I usually just ignore them. Forgot it even did that.

Entz

Yeah this trending thing is new and annoying. The suggestion @sswilson mentioned works. It seems to be cookie based. So you need to set it on google.com and google.ca for example if you end up on both and each browser if you have multiple. Maybe it saves to a google account but I am not logged in.

Latest posts