What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

I love spotify connect on my Denon AVR, but if I don't send the music back to my phone when I am done I will most definitely have a hard time reconnecting later on.

crazyea

Rogers / Fido network is down all across Canada. not everywhere, but from BC to PEI apparently.
Yeh, I was talking to my mom and then it disconnected and now I cant get her back. She's on Fido. She was in the middle of ranting and raving about all the passwords she needs to everything and forgetting them all the time. lol. I was in the middle of helping her log into her plex account. Now she's going to have to find something else to do that watch a movie on my plex server. haha. banana

gingerbee

so ya this is super weird I cant call or text anyone not on rogers but I can text people on rogers only not call

I am on chatr which is a rogers network

Izerous

Folding Team
Rogers / Fido network is down all across Canada. not everywhere, but from BC to PEI apparently.
I was wondering why it said emergency calls only but didn't bother to screw with it for now have wifi calling and more if necessary

sswilson

Staff member
I hate Spotify Connect. It just doesn't work for me properly and it's impossible to to disable.

Heh... when it's working (which is most of the time for me) it's my favorite feature and the one thing that keeps me on Spotify. :)

anabioz

You guys want to hear a fun story?

Remember this sale? - https://hardwarecanucks.com/forum/threads/all-sold-thanks.17452/

So I bought the RX 570 card from this guy and even got him the shipping label for the card to just drop it off... So I get the card and use it for a bit and then notice that I am starting to get artifacts with one of the BIOS'es. I have asked XFX for an RMA but they said it was registered to another user so I reached out and politely asked to work through this and an RMA was opened. I paid for the shipping back to XFX and the card was repaired and sent back to the original owner... So now the original owner is demanding extra $200 for the card because he can't let it go? I am sorry, what?

1618865758647.png

1618865842025.png

--

There is no integrity, dignity and honesty.

I can only ask "What the f*ck?", isn't that essentially fraud?

Latest posts