What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Izerous

Folding Team
macbook sundenly decided this morning it no longer wanted to output a reliable HDMI signal. Used two different adapters, use different cables, swapped monitors around etc. But if i change the scaling it will stay solid for about 10 seconds then it will flicker on/off endlessly.

Prickly007

Fuck staphylococcus!!

Sppent the last month flat on my back in hospital, when I was transferred to a different hospital my possessions were left behind. Lucky, the social worker at the new hospital was able to lend me a smart phone for the duration of my stay. Otherwise... 😘

Lysrin

Fuck staphylococcus!!

Sppent the last month flat on my back in hospital, when I was transferred to a different hospital my possessions were left behind. Lucky, the social worker at the new hospital was able to lend me a smart phone for the duration of my stay. Otherwise... 😘
Yikes! That infection is nasty business! Hope that gets sorted for you soon. Feel better @Prickly007

sswilson

Staff member
Is amazon sending tons of "create a business account" spam to everybody who's got a prime membership or did I just happen to order a particular grouping of products that makes them think I'm a business as opposed to a regular old consumer???

I'm getting them every couple of days......

gingerbee

we got it too, but we order loads of different things for us and a couple of family members, so we might have been hit for the same reason your thinking you did

were about once or twice a week