What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

But seriously, how is it that there is no customer service number anywhere!!?? Do actual human beings work at uber besides drivers?
Does this number work for Canada?

And another site has this suggestion

How to contact Uber Eats directly in several ways

If you're having a more unique or serious issue, you can also contact Uber Eats through email, by phone, or on Twitter.

• If you'd prefer your communication to be private, and don't mind if they get back to you right away or if you get your answer the next day, send an email to eats@uber.com. Note: Never send out sensitive information like your password or credit card number via email. An Uber Eats representative should never ask you for those details.
  • If you still prefer a private conversation, but want your answer as quickly as possible — or if you feel there will need to be a lot of back-and-forth to fully explain your issue, call 800-253-6882. If your problem is that you want to change an order after it's already gone through, calling this number is the only way to do so.
  • If you don't care whether your conversation is private — especially if you feel like your issue is a general one that Uber Eats should address publicly — you can tweet them @UberEats. You can also look through their Twitter account to find other general support info.

crazyea

Thanks for digging that up, and LOL @ this, it says " you have reached our customer service, unfortunately we cannot help you at this time, for more help use the help feature in the app... UBER EATS... UBER run around that is...

Im going to try using the driver support to see if they can get me a real person but that only opens at 10am-7pm EDT

The second link had a different phone number and also an email. Try those as well.

Honestly, if you have tried your due diligence and cant get anywhere, then I'd initiate a chargeback and close my account.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Chargeback is something you can initiate at the Credit Card level, wife has to do this as she ordered one ofthose Hush weighted blankets, they didnt send anything for 3 months,

then when she said just cancel this and do the refund, they wanted to refund only part of the order ad said for the issues we will send you a cover in 3-4 months,

told her nope call the credit card company explain what they trying to pull and no physical order was ever shipped.

crazyea

I'm not really happy with any of these food delivery services, and it's not really just about them, the food often arrives cold or it's missing something, and even on occasion the food spills out into the bag and its one big mess. I have even found that some of these restaurants skimp on portions too. And this is not really a single time, it happens 80% of the time and on all the services. And they will only credit you so many times until they think you are the problem. One time half my order was missing and rather than call skip I called the restaurant and went down there to get my stuff. This really defeats the purpose.

Latest posts