What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

lowfat

Staff member
Friday, September 17, 2021
8:32 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
Thursday, September 16, 2021
8:35 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
3:40 PMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
9:43 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABOperational Delay Incorrect Address
How the eff can we have a wrong address? And then it just sits there for 2 full days. Try to use FedEx website or app to get it help for pickup but that doesn't work. :mad:

EDIT: Call Fedex, automated voice tells me I can't change delivery address since I'm not the shipper. Call them again to talk to someone. She tells me there is a delay because I need to pay brokerage. I paid the damn fees 9 days ago, because their text at the time said to pay it ahead of time so there isn't a delay. :mad:

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

or give it to a family member who needs an internet pc it's what I did with my 2500k system
my mother uses a laptop that is never moved sits at the kitchen table I keep telling her that I could build a PC that would pretty much be the same but nope she wants a laptop with the small 14' screen hehe and to be honest and probably sounds silly but this was the best Gaming system I have own very stable easily OCer its like letting a good great friend go

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Friday, September 17, 2021
8:32 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
Thursday, September 16, 2021
8:35 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
3:40 PMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABAt local FedEx facility
9:43 AMGRANDE PRAIRIE, ABOperational Delay Incorrect Address
How the eff can we have a wrong address? And then it just sits there for 2 full days. Try to use FedEx website or app to get it help for pickup but that doesn't work. :mad:

EDIT: Call Fedex, automated voice tells me I can't change delivery address since I'm not the shipper. Call them again to talk to someone. She tells me there is a delay because I need to pay brokerage. I paid the damn fees 9 days ago, because their text at the time said to pay it ahead of time so there isn't a delay. :mad:
Sounds like FedEx alright. I've gotten to the point where if a company doesn't offer other options I won't order unless I absolutely have to.

crazyea

Fedex tracking is wack all around. I had an item show in Kentucky, then Ontario, back to Kentucky, Los Angeles, Ontario then BC.

We also got a text saying we get a discount if we pre pay the import fees, so we prepay, but no discount.

Solace

Did anyone else know GPU sales at memx are "final sale" because of the demand for them? I cant take back a 3080 even if I wanted to out of generosity to someone else who is waiting in line for one... Some solid policies in effect. Refuse returns, promote people to scalp once they check market price if oblivious to them already lol

crazyea

Did anyone else know GPU sales at memx are "final sale" because of the demand for them? I cant take back a 3080 even if I wanted to out of generosity to someone else who is waiting in line for one... Some solid policies in effect. Refuse returns, promote people to scalp once they check market price if oblivious to them already lol
I remember there was a whole thread on RFD ranting on how Canada Computers has this policy, while at the same time loving on ME. Well I guess they have followed suit too.

FreeKnight

It's been like that for a while. Honestly with the amount of fraud and people stockpiling to scalp, and difficulty in getting supply I can't really blame them at this time.

Solace

They could just limit returns to 1 per customer, if there not auditing returned merch like bestbuy and other places well then that would be on them. Its just the lazy way out for them. I suppose preventing a mass return is good in case the market does flood at some point but there are better ways to do it.

Latest posts