What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

new rant I bought a larger HD for my TV shows and a few movies now the grueling task of transferring over 2 TBs of them onto the new drive
and while it is happening I started a new ARK survivor sp game and thought that I had typed into the gameuser.ini file the setting to get higher level dinos I did but I typed it in a saved it like this Override Official Difficulty= and couldn't figure out why all the levels were normal , played last night and doing the destroywilddinos command in hopes it would change it , then I looked at the setting and realized that there is no space in that it should be this OverrideOfficialDifficulty=.
so now I will start again from scratch hehe

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Always double check you've reinstalled all parts for faucets when replacing parts. I forgot that I took one back out. Go downstairs to turn on main. Go back upstairs to washroom. Water is shooting out like a canon hitting the ceiling and covering the washroom in 360 degree spray. No idea how much water, but a few gallons at least.

And this is after trying 4 different stores to attempt to find the right parts for the kitchen sink. Which I wasn't able to find. (n)

crazyea

Always double check you've reinstalled all parts for faucets when replacing parts. I forgot that I took one back out. Go downstairs to turn on main. Go back upstairs to washroom. Water is shooting out like a canon hitting the ceiling and covering the washroom in 360 degree spray. No idea how much water, but a few gallons at least.

And this is after trying 4 different stores to attempt to find the right parts for the kitchen sink. Which I wasn't able to find. (n)
Dont you have a cutoff under the sink?

clshades

does the tap not have isolation valves under the sink? Take it from me man, fixing taps these days isn't worth the time or the money. I won't spend less than 300 dollars on kitchen taps. IF they cost less you get what you pay for...

Latest posts