What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Ravenor's Closet Cleanout! i3 CPU/Mobo/Ram combo, NIB Windows Phone cheap

Ravenor

He's back Ladies and Gents.

Cash in Person, or EMT. All items being sold are As-Is. No refunds. I have tested everything to be working before being sold Unless otherwise stated. All items are from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
Shipping is paid by the buyer or pickup is available in Oakville, ONT. I will entertain offers but No Lowballers please.

i3-3225/Mobo/Ram combo = $OLD!

Looking to sell a small combo set of an Intel i3-3225, Gigabyte Z77M-D3H-MVP and 8GB of Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1333MHz ram. The Z77M comes with the manual and IO Shield. All items are in working order and tested. Would prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense. If you want/need the CPU cooler, I can ship that as well.

BLU Win JR LTE NIB Unlocked Windows Phone with 4G LTE - $30.00
Never used the phone. Still New In Box. Comes with Phone, Charger, USB Data Cable, Ear Buds, Screen Protector and Silicone case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter