What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Ravenor's Closet Cleanout! *Unlocked* NIB Windows Phone cheap *Price Drop*

Ravenor

He's back Ladies and Gents.

Cash in Person, or EMT. All items being sold are As-Is. No refunds. I have tested everything to be working before being sold Unless otherwise stated. All items are from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
Shipping is paid by the buyer or pickup is available in Oakville, ONT. I will entertain offers but No Lowballers please.

Intel 4790K + Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 + 16 Gig DDR3 @ 2400MHz- $old!
Ran this for a long time as my main system before I upgraded to a AMD 3900X. Never overclocked. Comes with Backplate, Manual and drivers CD. I don't have the box for the CPU anymore so I still have it in the board to keep it safe. The ram ran perfectly stable @ 2400MHz.

Boxed Intel 4130 + AsRock H97M Pro4 + 4 Gig mixed DDR3 8500- $old
Ran this as a media box for a few years until i upgrade to an AMD 2200G system. Never overclocked. Comes with Backplate, Manual and drivers CD.

BLU Win JR LTE NIB Unlocked Windows Phone with 4G LTE - $40.00
Never used the phone. Still New In Box. Comes with Phone, Charger, USB Data Cable, Ear Buds, Screen Protector and Silicone case.
20190921_150902.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter