What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RE: The Great HWC Get-together

Omega_Phoenix

RE: The Great HWC Get-together

I just wanted to make a post thanking all the HWC members at the RealSports Bar tonight for giving me a warm welcome. I signed up here back in 09 and pretty much just lurked here in my spare time, never posting anything. Getting to know the people behind the SNs was definitely cool. So yeah, here's the FNG posting, and thanks for the good time! I look forward to actually posting on the site XD

Oh, and for anyone who doesn't quite remember me, short brown hair, clean shaven, t-shirt said "I (8-bit heart) VIDEO GAMES"

encorp

I just wanted to make a post thanking all the HWC members at the RealSports Bar tonight for giving me a warm welcome. I signed up here back in 09 and pretty much just lurked here in my spare time, never posting anything. Getting to know the people behind the SNs was definitely cool. So yeah, here's the FNG posting, and thanks for the good time! I look forward to actually posting on the site XD

Oh, and for anyone who doesn't quite remember me, short brown hair, clean shaven, t-shirt said "I (8-bit heart) VIDEO GAMES"

Fuckin' trial members. Who let THAT crowd out to our party? :p This meetup was only for those privilged with giving Gav a hand ........._____ (or two) in the past!

Nice meeting you man!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Fuckin' trial members. Who let THAT crowd out to our party? :p This meetup was only for those privilged with giving Gav a hand ........._____ (or two) in the past!

Nice meeting you man!

Hahahahah, and here I was always wondering why they Let YOU in :whistle::whistle:

Good as always to see you guys.

ST

10e

Clean shaven my @$$!

That baby face has never seen a razor in it's, err.... yer life! :biggrin:

Latest posts