What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Reboot loop. No display

Entilza

Get a flashlight or your phone and look on the motherboard there should be a label with "REV 3.x"

Entilza

KaptCrunch gave you some good tips,

Do you have the motherboard DVD?

I think you need an older 8GB (max) flash drive to do the rescue method.

Flintblade

I remember it having the b3 sticker on the pcie slots. Apparently after some research.. Asus kept the same PCBs for all their boards and just put the new chip in. I hope that's right

Flintblade

I don't have the DVD and it still doesn't work with the USB using the bupdater etc and the most recent bios (3602). So when I get home I'll try the earliest bios (stock) and give that a go.

Entilza

Is it actually reading off the USB flash drive and updating the bios in its rescue mode?

Flintblade

Ive tried every bios available and only the most recent 3 can be flashed, all others are too old. Nothing worked, I think the board might be bricked. Which makes no sense since I used the official bios from the website and updated it right from the ez flash thats built onto the motherboard.

Twitter