What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

recommend a case please

dingking

I upgraded motherboards to msi 990fxa and a corsair h50.
The water cooler won't fit my ancient case.
I would like to spend under $100
I would need a case to hold a blue ray burner, my corsair setup as push pull filters and fans if possible our I can purchase separately.
Oh and a window!

I see many close but there send to always be one point of failure as a match.

Thanks
Rick

FreeKnight

Where are you located and willing to buy from?

$100 CAD versus $100 USD will probably mean some very different case options.

dingking

I'm from the United States if freaking America! Lol
Amazon, eBay, New eggs guy down the street who builds awesome "gaming"computers.

I should say my price was $50 U.S.but I see that requires waiting and rebates and I don't care enough for all that! I can easily pay $125 if needed.

I also have several hard drives and two ssd.

Thanks!
Rick

Groove

Considering you need at least one optical drive bay I would go with the Enthoo Pro M.

dingking

Wouldn't the Enthoo Pro noon M be a better choice? It's only a little more cash but has fans, hardware, bays.

Rick

tordogs

Yep, my current build is in the Enthoo Pro and loving it. Easy case to build in a offered a bit more room for fans and coolers. The power switch can be funky--just make sure you push it down in the center--otherwise it will just do a reset and not power on. Other than that one complaint it has been a great case. Used Antec to this point but just didn't see anything they had that offered what I was hunting. I got the Enthoo Pro without window but it comes in both styles.

Bond007

Enthoo pro/arc midi/define r5/etc. those are kind of the go to cases unless you want something more unique

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter