What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Recommend a "quality" AMD AM4 ITX mobo.

Bond007

Agree with Moocow. A solid basic gamer. Should be fine for 1080p with some settings dialled back.

Biggest bonus of the platform is how upgradeable it is. Whenever you feel the need, a 3600 or better cpu, and a GPU and you are all set to move up a few rungs. An nvme drive would be the icing on the cake.

I have the 1600 AF coming from the States
Sidebar...how are you getting the AF?

moocow

Sidebar...how are you getting the AF?
Amazon! Just picked it up today from a border mail holding place, confirmed it's an AF. So $85 USD + WA tax + $3 mail box fee x 1.37 CC conversion, before Canadian tax is about $128 vs $155 (PC Parts Picker Canada) for a 2600. Marginal saving but saving never the less. Since I need to get other stuff from Amazon, I can justify pick it up. If I can wait until Christmas, I would of saved on the mail box fee since I can just send it to my friend's house. Someone is selling a 2600 @ $200 on FB Market (Vancouver) and another guy selling a 2600X @ $140 on FB Market (Langley).

justmehereajax

The ITX based system is running smoothly for 2 days now non stop ...
I did not use it for a couple of weeks because ....
anyways I forgot to do them rebates for ASROCK , 2 boards and lost 55$ worth lol.. they only allow you 10 days after ordering, not shipping date. which sucks ass. I thought at least 2 weeks. I was 12 days when I remembered.

I got a copy of Windows 10 Pro installed with a key from my school for Windows 8.1 Pro lol used. Smooth. I like using the ITX based system more than my laptop as its 50% faster overall I feel.

Latest posts

Twitter