What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Recommend in-between shipping service?

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Hi again all.

I've got a situation where some parts I need won't ship to Canada. So I'm considering using a service that lets me ship to a "middle man" somewhere in the US, who then ships to me. Has anyone here ever tried this or something like it? What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance, as always.

Meta

clshades

Hi again all.

I've got a situation where some parts I need won't ship to Canada. So I'm considering using a service that lets me ship to a "middle man" somewhere in the US, who then ships to me. Has anyone here ever tried this or something like it? What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance, as always.

Meta
I've always just used my friend in Sacramento. I haven't personally tried what you are suggesting.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
There are several companies that do what you're asking;

shipllama.com
Mymallbox
Shipus
border buddy

you can try searching for "reshippers Canada USA" if you want to look in to them yourself to see if you like what they're doing and how much it might cost.

CBP Has a lot of positive comments from red flag deals users.

I used to just drive to the UPS in Ogsdenburg and pick it up. Was way easier and it was a flat rate fee of like $10 for a two week hold.

That's another option you could pursue if you're near to a border city or town