What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Recommended backlit keyboards?

bovine.baron

Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any favorites in the backlit category. I'd prefer full size over slim and a blue backlight to match my pretty new Deathadder. Clickety-clackety noise when typing is a plus as I'm used to and have grown fond of that- my other word processor is a typewriter :thumb: Thanks in advance, guys.

Cptn Vortex

Using the Everglide one here at work, its good, but I perfer a slim keyboard. I picked up the Logitech Slim illuminated ~$70 and I LOVE it. Very good key response.

Jonwall

i like my logitech g11, i dont even use the macro keys really but its gotta be the best keyboard ive ever owned and only cost $50 which is alright

bovine.baron

Thanks for all the input, guys. :biggrin: I like the G11 alright but I'd totally spring for a first gen G15 if I ever found one (and wasn't broke at the time). I wonder what's used to light the new ones... Maybe a hack is in order.

Nodscene

Although I was looking at the Everglide and Logitech Backlight I ended up going with the Saitec Eclipse. Great little keyboard and Newegg had it for 34.99 with free shipping. So it came to under $50 which is a great deal.

jay51

Although I was looking at the Everglide and Logitech Backlight I ended up going with the Saitec Eclipse. Great little keyboard and Newegg had it for 34.99 with free shipping. So it came to under $50 which is a great deal.
you :ph34r: poster..

Latest posts