What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Recommended headset for Xbox One gaming?

Jango1711

Hey I currently own a pair of Astro A40 TR with mixamp but the headset is on its last legs, watched a lot of headset review videos on your youtube channel and found a couple headsets i like the look of.

The headsets that have caught my eye is the Sennheiser GAME ONE, Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1X and the Hyperx Cloud Alpha.
90% of my use with this headset will be used gaming on my xbox / pc playing games like PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO and COD, as well as a few other games / music / movies from time to time but the most important thing for me is to have good clear directional sound for footsteps etc...

Mic quality isnt extremely important as it will only be used for xbox party chat and discord, obviously a better one would be nice but its not a priority for me as long as half decent enough to hear what i say.
Not sure how much of a factor the astro mix amp will play in the quality but i will also have that to connect the headset through.

Which headset would you recommend for me to pick up as not many people talk about how they all compare on the xbox one. Price to me doesnt play a massive factor to my decision.
I am also open to suggestions for other headsets although i have watched quiet a lot of review videos for most of the commonly known "best" headsets.

Thanks in advance.

Jango

Jim

If you want truly wireless as in no wire from the headset to the controller that are audiophile grade not crappy gaming headphones get these https://www.lucidsound.com/ls35x-xbox-one-wireless-gaming-headset-lucidsound.html they use Dolby Atmos for surround they're suppose to be available the end of March ,they are the only descent ones that use licensed Microsoft Wireless Technology the same that allows wireless controllers. Don't anything Turtle Beach they are beyond horrible and disgusting

Latest posts