What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming to PC....

Lysrin

My other issue is if I pick this one up now it'll likely halt my progression in The Outer Worlds, and I ran off and paid full price for that! It's a good game too, but I feel like RDR2 would grab my attention more.

Ah well. It'd only be more games in the collection, waiting for "someday" to come for me to get through them all! ;)

Lysrin

The game is buggy. In Single player. The games to freeze and unfreeze after a few seconds. Only fix for me was to disable a core in Task Manager.

Really? Wow. Wouldn't have expected that kind of issue given the hype.

Lysrin

Noticed there is a new game ready driver from NVIDIA for RDR2, driver version 441.12. Not core related obviously but might be worth a try, if you're running NVIDIA of course ;)

FreeKnight

I'm remarkably uninterested in this one, the more I heard of all the menial chores and back and forth the less interested I was. I also don't really like playing the bad guy which is kind of unavoidable.

Briefly played it at my brother's place on PS4P but for some reason it just doesn't seem that fun. Pretty? Sure, but not a blast to play.

Last edited:

mGz

Excellent. This will definitely tide me over till cb2077 launches.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Be aware, a lot of reports of bugs/crashes & launcher issues right now.
I really want to play this, but I think I'm gonna wait for the steam release just to let some patches hit.

Latest posts