What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming to PC....

Lysrin

That is a very odd situation. I know you're not the only one, but I guess I have been lucky. I haven't had any issues since launch. Weird...

ipaine

That is a very odd situation. I know you're not the only one, but I guess I have been lucky. I haven't had any issues since launch. Weird...
That is the thing, I'm guessing I would really enjoy the game. If I thought that it was just a weird isolated issue then I might have spent more time troubleshooting but as soon as I looked up my error I saw that there were lots of people with it, and even ones getting it after being fine for a month.

I am glad that it is working for you, just wish it would have for me as well. Oh well, backlog is huge anyway.

Lysrin

It's definitely a frustrating one and it has certainly been a while since launch, seemingly enough to make progress on hunting these things down! I haven't played it for a few weeks... maybe it be broke for me now too! 😁 I hope not...

Latest posts

Twitter