What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming to PC....

Herne

Not sure I can explain it, but I was super interested in this a year ago but pretty 'meh' now.

Lysrin

The reviews of it for the original platform seemed positive for the most part, so I was intrigued, but I'm not a console guy. I might give it a try once the price drops. It's a unique setting from the other games I have so that could be fun.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
The reviews of it for the original platform seemed positive for the most part, so I was intrigued, but I'm not a console guy. I might give it a try once the price drops. It's a unique setting from the other games I have so that could be fun.

You'll be waiting a long while. Rockstar is notorious for keeping their prices MSRP for an eternity.

For example; I think GTA5 finally just went on sale during Steams Summer event, after being out 5 years on console, and 4 years for PC.

Lysrin

You'll be waiting a long while. Rockstar is notorious for keeping their prices MSRP for an eternity.

For example; I think GTA5 finally just went on sale during Steams Summer event, after being out 5 years on console, and 4 years for PC.

Not a huge deal likely given the backlog of games I have that I haven't even touched yet is stupid long :sneaky:

Lysrin

I (almost) never pre-order and for me there wasn't anything attractive in the pre-order anyway. I'm not interested in the vast majority of Rock Star's other game offerings; I don't even want them for free.

WarSanta

I'll probably get it when it launches on steam. I've heard nothing but praise for it from my friends who have it on PS4

LegendMask

Had it on Xbox, and looking forward to have it on PC as well.

Most likely I wont be pre-ordering but will definitely have it on PC at some time.

Lysrin

This might be a crazy question, but can you actually be a good guy in it, or a sort of good guy at least, or is it all ruthless outlaw story line?