What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Red Neck Rampage 1 and 2

TedShackley

anyone remember the old days, that game was more advanced than Duke Nukem as it came out in '97 I think

it had great sound for the assult rifle and "tit gun", it had drinking booze in it, you could get wasted, it was full of red neck humor, it had aliens, farms, ride-able motorbikes so that was one of the 1st in a 3d shooter, area 51, ghosts, chickens with dynamite up their rears as heatseekers.......the memories

Adzsask

I still play the redneck rampage series regularly, also harvester is another classic I still enjoy.

OneManHitSquad

RR sounds

"shut up cheer b!tch !" hahaha

my wife and I made several sound paks for Soldier of Fortune 2 and had several of them from Redneck Rampage , the salad days where you could do some fun things with games

On2wheels

I had RR in a set of games in a cardboard folder, along with Interstate 82, and some other ones. The 2nd disc of Interstate 82 could be played in a regular cd player, all the disco tracks from the games, it was totally out'a sight man.
memories...

TedShackley

my only complaint was they weren't long enough, towards the end of when I still played them, RR2 got glitched on my machine towards one of the last missions, the bullets/targeting used to go all weird, I couldn't hit anything, and they couldn't hit me

Latest posts

Twitter