What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Reddit user has ants infest his PC

ZZLEE

Secret method to kill all ants but carpenter ants. Use instant oat meal. ant eat it and they die.

FreeKnight

Secret method to kill all ants but carpenter ants. Use instant oat meal. ant eat it and they die.
That's an urban legend and false, much like the 'if pigeons eat uncooked rice it'll expand in their guts and they'll die' myth. Ants have no problems with oatmeal, instant or otherwise.

Herne

There are few creatures I fear. Ants, ironically is one of them.

I would set the house on fire lol.

-ST
I'm the opposite, I won't take notice unless they have big wood-eating heads. If people leave food around, ants will clean it.

Similarly I have a basement bedroom where I once counted over a hundred spiders and I would try and not disturb their webs. Any spider that died should be because it starved to death.*

(* arachnids will feed on each other)

FreeKnight

I'm the opposite, I won't take notice unless they have big wood-eating heads. If people leave food around, ants will clean it.

Similarly I have a basement bedroom where I once counted over a hundred spiders and I would try and not disturb their webs. Any spider that died should be because it starved to death.*

(* arachnids will feed on each other)
I won't leave spiders in the house, but will take them outside. Figure every spider left alive outside is eating it's weight in mosquitos on the regular, so why not.

danmitch1

This brings back memories... catching flies and throwing them into spider webs.. watching them get wrapped up.. memories 🎵