What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Renoir support on B450 (Gigabyte) boards is already here

Dambek

I see that Gigabyte officially added three Renoir APU models on CPU support list.F60 Bios is for Renoir APU support

I currently have F41 Bios and this Gigabyte motherboard.Do i need first update Bios to F50 or F51 version, and only after that update Bios to F60f version?What is recommended, or what is the best option or order for this Bios update?

Bond007

I see that Gigabyte officially added three Renoir APU models on CPU support list.F60 Bios is for Renoir APU support

I currently have F41 Bios and this Gigabyte motherboard.Do i need first update Bios to F50 or F51 version, and only after that update Bios to F60f version?What is recommended, or what is the best option or order for this Bios update?
Unless a bios revision specifically says you need to have a certain version installed prior to update, I would just go straight to the newest version.

fitbrit

Update: I just got two Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G APUs. With the new F60 (final) release BIOS, everything seems to be fine for boot up at least. Excited to try these 65W 8-core 4K HDR capable APUs and put them through their paces!

Latest posts

Twitter