What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Requesting YouTube Help. Not Subscriptions, just ideas.

PcWizTech

Hello there HardwareCanucks!

Like many people out there, I'm a youtuber with dreams of building a stable audience. I make videos such as unboxings, reviews, gameplay, tutorials, and more. I have plenty of unboxing and reviews that i will be doing, but i really want to go back to my roots. This is the tutorial videos. All I'm asking for is if you guys happen to have any video ideas for quick window tutorials that i could use?

Example : How to change start up programs.

(This doesn't necessarily have to be something you don't know, it could be an idea for a tutorial that you already know how to do)

TL;DR Looking for YouTube tutorial video ideas such as how to change start up programs. Not asking for people to rate, comment, or subscribe.

Side note: I'm not new to youtube (joined on my other account in 06 or 07, but I just need Ideas to get me going again on tutorials :)

Cheers!

OC-Guru

Starting off with an original name would help :)
Your name is very similar to that of "PCWizKid"

Then create content that people like such as How To Disable your Paging file if you have an SSD, Optimization tips for windows 7, getting the most out your ram (make windows use less ram if you dont have much)

that kind of stuff really :)

PcWizTech

Starting off with an original name would help :)
Your name is very similar to that of "PCWizKid"

Then create content that people like such as How To Disable your Paging file if you have an SSD, Optimization tips for windows 7, getting the most out your ram (make windows use less ram if you dont have much)

that kind of stuff really :)

To be completely honest, i heard of his channel a few months ago, and i've had my channel for almost three years. I dont think ill change the name haha. If i did, do you have any suggestions though? I'm open to feedback/ideas :)

Dzzope

The basics are the best.. General maintenance / building / cleaning / upgrading of hardware.

The SSD idea is good, a step by step to move all temp files, turn off indexing etc

How to clean up your install.. checking for malware etc, cleaning up the registry etc etc.

How to OC.. Step by step instructions on how to oc on xyz platform and the rough numbers people should hope to get.

Latest posts