What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Review Request: Arctic Cooling 13 Pro

jibz

My x58 boards and p67 board have a mixture of 4 pin a 3 pin headers.

On some newer board you can usually find a 4 pin around the chipset.

_dangtx_

Banned
pretty cool hey?

cant wait to check it out once it hits retail. some of the best fans,well,found on heatsinks, are made by ac.

at least on the gpu front.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hmmm well I think my Board would be perfect to test this out on, the VRM's have a heat sensor on the X58 I got, putting this on in comparision would show any improvement. Interesting design I have to admit, would like to see it actually tested.

ST

_dangtx_

Banned
and the genesis plz!
im sure ak wont be able to sleep t night till he plays with this one! horizontal fan orientation should be up,but nice piccie!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Dam dangtx, thats a hell of a good find! I've always liked top-down coolers but liked the performance of towers better, this has both! Can't wait to see a review... and now my "shopping list" just added one extra item :haha:

_dangtx_

Banned
indeed. the next step is to fill the space thats been left empty, so well probably see something
the size of an hr-02 although bigger horizontally so it goes over the ram slots, but with a cut in it for ram space+fan,
you know like they cut a mountain when they make a road for cars
and stuff to pass by? i could jingle a drawing but im bad with those things hehe..anyway you get the idea

Latest posts

Twitter