What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Review Units FS. SKYMTL's Great GPU Sale 2017 - Part 1

Lysrin

All cards are sold without a warranty.

See this line in the first post:

All products unless otherwise specified DO NOT have warranties associated with them. HOWEVER, I will be giving you a 15 day guarantee covering any manufacturing-caused malfunction which may happen. If something does happen, you pay shipping back to me. If the product is found to be without defects and in working order, it will be returned to you and no money will be refunded.

The only real difference between this card and a retail card is the SKU which is associated with a first-run product and a lack of a dual Molex to PCI-E power adapter in its accessory package. :)
Egads :doh: Sorry SKYMTL. Read right past that even though it was bolded.

PM sent :thumb:

Lysrin

Didn't some manufacturers say they would honor the warranty?
Just for future reference I checked with ZOTAC about them providing warranty for the card. Provided the SKU, SN. They said no, that the card was identified as Not for Resale and therefore they would not warranty.

r3v07ut10n

As well for reference.. i got the 1080-Z and had asked MSi about warranty ( just to check ), they also responded with no warranty etc. Card is rock solid and loving it

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

This is an official thread necro...... good luck!

Coach

Boy whoever designs those PNY fan shrouds... not good...

Sky do you accept offers on your cards? or are the prices fixed?

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter