What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Review Units FS. SKYMTL's Great GPU Sale 2017 - Part 1

Shadowmeph

Haha, I live in Alberta, but I work morning shifts, so I'm normally up and about at like 3 in the morning :)

And any chance of you putting up that oh so pretty Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570? I'm planning to order one tomorrow...but if there is a chance your willing to part with it *hint hint* :rofl:
Darn and I was up at 3:30 west coast time to use the can now thats it when ever I get up to use the can in the early hours I am going to check on here to see the review sale items lol.
well at least I already have that great case

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
All right guys. You get first dibs at the two new PSUs. And for INSANE prices!!!

Shadowmeph

Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750W

Price: $95 Shipped
Ill take it how do I go about it through the site?

SKYMTL

Staff member
PM me. Remember that this is the unit that was reviewed.

SKYMTL

Staff member
It will not be available through this thread. If 3oh6 decides to sell it, he will post it in his own thread.

SKYMTL

Staff member
UP WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it has been awhile but the cheque has been sent and new units have been added!!!!!

BALISTX

I really want that Corsair TX750W but I don't get paid till next week :sad: It'll probably be gone by then.

Latest posts

Twitter