What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ring releases a security drone for inside your home

Izerous

Folding Team
I tried flying my micro drone inside, higher ceiling height in living room helped. Dog and kids both tried to get it, and ceiling fans had to be turned off.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I tried flying my micro drone inside, higher ceiling height in living room helped. Dog and kids both tried to get it, and ceiling fans had to be turned off.
yeh...I remember when those cheap dual rotor helicopters were extremely popular. my dog wanted to destroy it. fortunately the spinning blades were enough to dissuade her from getting a killing chomp in on it. LoL!

sswilson

Staff member

Fairly short video showing it working if anybody is interested. The still image showing it being held in a hand gave me more perspective about the size, I had initially thought it was about half as large as it actually is.

Izerous

Folding Team

Fairly short video showing it working if anybody is interested. The still image showing it being held in a hand gave me more perspective about the size, I had initially thought it was about half as large as it actually is.

based on the other photos I also assumed it was about half that size.