What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RISC V Soldering iron!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hi all thought I'd share a bit of good news not sure where to put this but I been hunting for this since I seen it on lvl1Tech been outa stock forever but I just got 2 with fine tips and stands.

Pinecil 🤯

Now I can't go ahead and start ordering other parts to build out my soldering station and start doing some board lvl repairs.

clshades

Hi all thought I'd share a bit of good news not sure where to put this but I been hunting for this since I seen it on lvl1Tech been outa stock forever but I just got 2 with fine tips and stands.
Pinecil 🤯

Now I can't go ahead and start ordering other parts to build out my soldering station and start doing some board lvl repairs.

Sweet!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
For my uses this should do great plus the fact it's for a cpu and ram that's crazy. I got the fine bots for persice work. Can't wait to fix a few things iv got laying around.

No luck on the heat stations as those are $900 usd plus $650 shipping then import fees 🥺 maybe if my bro in Edmonton can check out shops iv researched.