What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Roccat Nyth no color preference.

loafer987

I've literally played with this mouse so much I can't force my brain to use anything else. If anyone has one kicking around in close to new condition I would be extremely excited to purchase it from you! I know it's a stretch but I have high hopes someone has one in Canada they aren't using anymore!

Izerous

Folding Team
Razer Naga is the only other mouse I can recall with that many buttons.

loafer987

I have considered the corsair and the logitech G604 Lightspeed. Roccats software is a definite weak point and I have to say corairs has to be the worst I have ever used. And I dont trust logitech to make a mouse that the left click button wont wear out on just after warranty. (maybe just personal bad luck)

I'll keep searching for others with hopes someone sees my WTB ads for the Nyth.

Dwayne

I have considered the corsair and the logitech G604 Lightspeed. Roccats software is a definite weak point and I have to say corairs has to be the worst I have ever used. And I dont trust logitech to make a mouse that the left click button wont wear out on just after warranty. (maybe just personal bad luck)

I'll keep searching for others with hopes someone sees my WTB ads for the Nyth.

Good luck. I imagine that used mice are hard to find as we just use them to fail and throw them away :)