What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RTX 3080 on EVGA's website

Dwayne

Not sure on the provenance of this, but there is expected to be a large influx of card to North America due to shipping via sea. The stock coming over via air cargo has been sparse due to the reduction in general aviation due to covid. With this in mind, perhaps some of the 3070 stock will be higher because they could have filled a few sea containers with various cards.

sherwind2010

I was more excited to get my two 1080 TI's tell you the truth, maybe because in 3dMark it said I was faster than 99% of the computers... it is a fast card getting 115fps in furMark at 4k (0-MSAA)

Anyone want to compare? 2080 or 2080 super? 2080 Ti? 1080 Ti's out there?

Last edited:

sherwind2010

The Kraken G12 LC Mounting Kit, it doesn't fit the 3080. The NVidia bracket fits on opposite sides but no way to mount cooler adapter. I'm crying to NZXT right now!

rjbarker

Did the same thing Dwayne (as yourself).....in the queue for an FTW3 Ultra.....no panick though as the EK Water Blocks likely wont be available for another month or so......that should be some sweet card under water.....

Dwayne

Did the same thing Dwayne (as yourself).....in the queue for an FTW3 Ultra.....no panick though as the EK Water Blocks likely wont be available for another month or so......that should be some sweet card under water.....

I added myself to the tracking spreadsheet someone created on Google Docs. No real info shared but what card, date and time, and a Discord name. Also, I see some folks sharing the info to use an associate code to save 5%, so I figure I'll pick a random person's code and if it saves me $40 USD, good for me, and better if they get something out of it too!

clshades

From the reviews I'm reading, water cooling is going to be the best option for these cards. Won't be long until we see what AMD's got.

rjbarker

I added myself to the tracking spreadsheet someone created on Google Docs. No real info shared but what card, date and time, and a Discord name. Also, I see some folks sharing the info to use an associate code to save 5%, so I figure I'll pick a random person's code and if it saves me $40 USD, good for me, and better if they get something out of it too!

Yeah I've got an associate code ready to go as well.

Entz

bit of a necro but... 👀 some showing up now
well...seeing 3070's come up in supplier feeds now. no stock showing cause of embargo...but you'll be seeing prices around $800 based on the cost I'm seeing.
May even be a bit better...
2475F87D-0E9E-4BDF-B9E9-26B253A3B146.jpeg

Latest posts

Twitter