What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RTX 3090 Super rumored...

brandonrodgers

3050ti/non won't exist in the 30series(outside of laptops). The xx50 skus were the result of poor yields from the xx60 chips. Their profit margin was probably just slightly better than just trashing/recycling the chips. Theres just no point in them intentionally aiming for mid/low market cards when they can instantly sell any/all top tier(read high margin) chips.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited:

blufiggs

honestly at this rate i don't think i'll be upgrading my GPU for a few more years. these might as well be paper releases

rjbarker

honestly at this rate i don't think i'll be upgrading my GPU for a few more years. these might as well be paper releases

How badly do you want a Card???
Memex in Victoria has had "in store" stock just about everytime I have checked....last week and the week before they had up to 9 Asus Strix 3080Ti's....just looked now and 3 in stock Evga FTW3 3080Ti's.....its certainly not as dry as it was 8 -14 weeks ago.....

Latest posts