What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RX 5700 XT Asus strix

DarkMasterMX

Hey folks

Looking for a general price range on one of these? I see huge variations in pricing locally on them. Want to shift over to green to better work with my monitor

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
5700xt's are going for ~525 on sale, new, fairly often. With the low being $482.

The Thicc 3 can still be had new for $536 on Amazon right now.

1593652366163.png

Your card is arguably better than most of those, but I dont think you'll fetch much of a premium versus new (Amazon lists it at $640). Plus a lot of people are holding out for next gen right now.

If you want 'fair', I think $500 is probably reasonable but might be harder to sell. If you want to move it quickly...less.

DarkMasterMX

Thanks, that's some good insight. The various versions of the same card really seem to vary a ton atm.

$450 seem like a healthy selling point?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I cant say for sure, the used market is in a weird spot today...but I think it'd move quickly at that price.

For reference, I bought a brand new EVGA 2060 KO Ultra for $430 for a friend who wanted a build. At 450 I would have snapped up your card in a heartbeat instead.